- BY admin
- VIEWS 850
How to Transfer GTA Online Character in GTA 5 to PS5 and Xbox Series X from PS4 and Xbox One, read in our article.
Since its debut on the PS3 and Xbox 360 in 2013, GTA 5 is still popular with new players participating in the game each day. This number is set to increase with Rockstar Games releasing a new version of the game with new updates such as exclusive vehicles and improved graphics. Other improvements include ray tracing, HDR options, and faster loading.
Grand Theft Auto V and its online version, GTA Online have been re-released for new generation gaming consoles – now Xbox Series X|S and PS5. You don’t have to worry about losing your progress if you have been playing the Xbox One or PS4 version. The new release offers a cross-play and cross-progression functionality between Xbox One and Series S/X or PS4 and PS5.
You can easily migrate your online and story mode to the latest version, and we have everything you need to go about it.
How to transfer your character from GTA Online to PS5 and Xbox Series X
To transfer your GTA Online data from Xbox One or PS4 to Xbox Series X to PS5, your new and old generation PSN (in case of PS) or Xbox Live (in case of Xbox). The account must be on linked to the same Rockstar Social Club account. This account helps you make a cloud save. Make sure you have an active one before starting the process.
You should also ensure you have the GTA V Extended version on your new generation console, which is a totally different game from the Xbox One or PS4 version of GTA V. Unfortunately, this update is not free:
– For the first three months until June 14, 2022, the premium edition will be $19.99 for Xbox Series X and $9.99 for PS5.
– From June 14, the price will be $39.99.
Note: If you decide to move your character, you won’t be able to revert the process and play on it again on Xbox One or PS4.
Here are the steps you should follow to transfer your characters from GTA online to your new generation console:
- 1. On your Xbox Series X or PS5, sign in to GTA Online
2. You will get a profile transfer pop-up if you’ve played GTA online before and your consoles are on the same Rockstar Social Club account.
3. Select the profile transfer options and choose the old console you want to transfer from.
4. You will receive a notification confirming the transfer was successful, and you can now see the achievements or trophies you unlocked in the past.
5. You can then access a screen to select the transferred character before proceeding from where you left.
If you don’t have enough money in GTA Online to help you get what you want in Blaine County and Los Santos, you can buy gta 5 cash ps5 on our website.
You can also buy gta 5 cash xbox one series s/x from our platform and enjoy the game even more.
How to transfer GTA V Story Mode save to Xbox Series X and PS5
If you wish to transfer the story mode to new generation consoles, the procedure is even much easier.
- 1. Open GTA 5 Story Mode
2. Pause the game
3. Visit the “Game” tab in the menu
4. At the bottom, choose the “Upload Save Game” option
5. Turn on your Xbox Series X or PS5 and close down the old version
6. Select the “Story” tab from the main menu
7. Choose Resume Story and select the option Save Game Data
8. After completion, you will receive a success notification, and you can load into the game.
Black Screen Issue Fix
If you experience a black screen issue during the migration, stay patient and wait for the procedure to complete. This is usually a result of increased Rockstar server traffic jammed with players trying to migrate their profiles.