Upload autosave file
1. Open Setting on your PS4 System
2. Go to Application Saved Data Management
3. Go to Save Data in System Storage
4. Go upload to online Storage
5. Go to GTA 5
6. Choose autosave
7. Upload to the cloud
8. PLEASE DON’T USE REST MODE MEANWHILE AT ALL!
When we logged in, please unplug ps from electricity, DON’T USE REST MODE, OTHERWISE MONEY WON’T SAVE!
9. Make sure that you have provided correct email and password and please disable 2-Step Verification if you are using it:
How to Deactivate 2SV from Your PS4™ Go to Settings > Account Management > Account Information > Security > 2-Step Verification > Status. From the drop-down menu select Inactive > Confirm
Xbox One FAQ
What details do you require (PS4)
We require Xbox live (email and password), also your account should have at least 200.000$. If you don't have enough money — sell something or buy shark card for 5$ otherwise we can't do the service.
Let us know in live chat or on email firstname.lastname@example.org when all steps are done.
How long will this service take? Normally 15-20 minutes, but sometimes we may get busy so please allow up to 2 hours for delivery. We always get in-contact with all customers.
Prepare your Steam/Social club details, make sure it’s correct.
Important! It's Account Share method. After purchase, you would need to provide login details. If you use steam - you have to provide steam details, if social club - social club details.